I suggest you ...

Stardumb!!

My stars live and die..live and die...live and die..Still have a star that is 28 billion years old and the status says creation.. I just don't know how to build planets.. no planet button.. How about a FAQ page that can help out the folks like me that don't know much about star and planet making..Thanks

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CalliCalli commented  · 

If you built the star in the Outer Regions, you can't create planets there on account of "not enough material". Therefore, the star will never reach "Gas Giants", "Post Gas Giants", etc. stages. It will remain at "Creation" until it dies.

• AlexAlex commented  · 

You create a sun. About 15 minutes later you have an interval of around two minutes to create all your Giant planets. Personally I find this annoying or maybe it's for the better cause I would love to build more Giant planets, but process time including "stability" check take up a lot of time. So you end up having time to build around 3-6 Giant planets.

Then you have about an hour rest, before you enter the time frame for building terrestrial planets. This time frame is much longer than for Giant planets, so it's not that critical if you miss it by 15 minutes or so.

Basically if you want to create a system in one go, you need roughly two or three hours of camping you new star or you will miss out the creating time frames.

Then you just have to watch out what is happening with your planets that can sustain life.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have no planet building button either.. I'm using chrome. should i be using something else? I have a planet that is 14 billion years old and is a class mo.. much more that has died. tried it all

• bobwatsonbobwatson commented  · 

I will give that a try. Do i need to delete anything or just sign up again under a new user name?

• jbharoldAdminjbharold (Admin, mystar) commented  · 

Hard to say what's up here. It's possible your account is corrupt... we were having real problems with overload in mid August before we switched servers. Have you considered just starting a new account?

• bobwatsonbobwatson commented  · 

I have the same problem...I don't know how to make a planet..i've been playing or "trying" for about two months and i'm ready to give up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base